Friday, August 28, 2009

College Week 1 - Accomplished!


...with success might I add.


-Monday/Wednesday-
photography
-awesome teacher
-already know almost everything we're going to be learning
because i took a photo class last year at EVIT
-a girl from QC is in my class and she's super nice


.


sign language
-my teacher is deaf so i HAVE to pay attention
-i'm totally going to learn a lot from him
-we're not allowed to use our voices in the class AT ALL
which is fine by me, cuz i don't like talking in there anyways!


.



-Tuesday/Thursday-
psychology
-gonna be a hard class
-i'm doin ok so far...


.


-Tuesday-
music business
-a little too much business
-a little too less music



.

-Friday-
Absolutely nothing.


.


mm..college.
.
and i get to go see my boy on thursday.
<3
...after another week of school.


what a cutie...


No comments:

Post a Comment