Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We Don't Say Goodbye. Only See You Later.





Lauren is leaving me on Friday. She's moving to California. And I am sad. I love her.

Lauren and I have been besties since Mrs. Hortons english class in 7th grade. Good times. I remember her first day. We've have so many good times throughout high school.

Bowling, outings with her and Tylers families, Italian boys, Red Robin, Dane Cook, gingerbread houses, Twilight obsessions, birthday parties, On The Border, basketball games, Nemo, The Notebook, camping, purple hair, broken arms, adoptive mother, dances, LOTS of pictures, LOTS of facebook, LOTS of fun.

Without Lauren, high school would have been very very different. I would have been very very different. She's helped mold me into the person I am today. I love you Lauren. And i'll be seeing you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment